Saturday, August 1, 2009


The day I spent my life

since last 2 weeks i`ve been trying to be a good daughter to my mum, trying to sit at home quietly without going anywhere.. trying to do house keeping and concentrate and trying to not to sleep after subuh praying and guess what its only last for few days! and the following days i became my self again. The truth color of me slowly showing out, instead of wake up at 6.30 am.. i wake up at 12 pm everyday, sit in front of the screen tv for the whole day and and do nothing but just sit ideally. Obviously i`m not ready to get marry yet.. hehe.."Kalau dulu.. 23 tahun dah pandai masak.. zaman sekarang neh .. tido pon peluk teddy bear lagi" thats what i heard from people. its really true.. we can see the difference between the girls in 1990s and the girls in 2000s. Lets us compare our self and make a consideration.
1. Mostly they are very feminine, wearing kain batik at home and good in cook which if
compare to me, zero marks! my mum will failed me at the first place without testing my cook. unfair right?? but what i do.. she is professional.
2. i don`t know how to wear kain batik and even if i try i don`t think will fit me well
3. They tend to be motherly rather than now days, which are more aggressive and
proactive.
4. And of course 70% of them (according to me) tend to get marry at the age of 23 but only 50% ( according to me also) get marry at the age of 23 bcoz they have just started their life and feel that its too early to get marry ( kawen?? gile ape.. nak bagi anak bini makan batu ke??)

in response to what people have said.. my boyfriend told me that they are feminine and good in cook because they have to be, as they get marry early. But somehow, since people getting marry late.. nobody to hug. So, instead of husband they hug a teddy bear. Its a lame excuse but still acceptable and I bet i had enough. For these reasons i`m not blaming my self to goyang kaki at home while waiting for an employment. The thing is when u have nothing to do and u have no daily routine ur body will react to ur mind state and become lazy. Why??? bcoz we used to live in this circumstances. So no worries if i am labelled as a lazy or anything bcoz.. i know my self =) cheers..



In Batek Sarong: Cantekkk kannn ?? ( Trying to put my face on her)

No comments: