Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HOme SwEEt HoME

congratulations hani!!! u're free to go now.. good bye.. see u again in a month. dat what am thinking as soon as i crossed the main gate of uniten. i feels relief. no more assignments, no more test, no more quiz, which mean no more pressure and no more tension after all. am happy and couldn`t stop grinning " macam kerang Busuk ". i can hear the rhythm in my head .. very soft rhythm singging to me all the way back to my house. i`m gettin excited.



"Big wheels keep on turning

Carry me home to see my kin

Singing songs about the south-land

I miss 'my home' once again"



and now i`m home. Home SwEEt Home.. i woke up in the morning and the aroma of mum's cook give me the hunger pangs which i always miss. btw, my mum is not really good in cook as she has no much time at home. as what i can remember, our menu is almost the same everyday since both of my little brothers are the most choosey and fussy in foods more than anyone in this world. CUrRy ayam , CurrY iKan, Curry DAGING and all types of currys are most favourable for them. never eat fish except for curry, never eat vege, never eat seafoods, but they love sushi very much and KFC for sure! and sometimes we have masak lemak, tomyam ayam, papprik and soup thats all. I still remember when my brother was a little kid around age 3-4. He call the restaurant as "rumah org" so, every morning he will ask my father to bring him breakfast at "Rumah org".
normally he'll say "baba, nak makan roti canai kat rumah org?" haha.. its funny. And one more thing about him, he loves to play with cam very much!!










i really have no idea what he trying to do or trying to be, but its always make me big lough. i think he is kind of creative person. and have creative mind of thinking. He always make us lough at loud. and both of them always be the happiness in my family.




sometimes he did stupid little things whatever he could to take it as a joke



the funny faces



during hari raya in kampung


the side view of my little brother



blissfull









2 comments:

MaisarahMS said...

hani~~~~

best kan dok umah? hehe

btw, nak gambar kat library tuee~~

MaisarahMS said...

hani~~~~

best kan dok umah? hehe

btw, nak gambar kat library tuee~~