Sunday, November 9, 2008

its holiday special

i keep grinning my self when everytime i saw my new BirDy Little Blog which are so So SO.. SUPER cute ! haha~ Very SpecIAL ThANKS TOO mY hoUSEMATE sUE, for her contributionS AND efforts to MY Blog. She's so so so great in designing and so what ever with HTML code which i have none, the HTML cOde is just merely on her finger tip and everything she did for me while i was just looking at her, impressing, i guess this is something new for me to explore and and this going to be some kind of much fun for a month break !! now, i`ve start to miss my friends already, Sara, sheilalala~, boom, alin, sharina, dilla, sue, dilla, elya, and alll of them. dilla is already on her way back to TeRengaaGANU, sara will going back home in perak soon after finishing our Vlsi Report while Sheila keep loyal with her FYP and her supervisor. The rest.. still struggling to pack their stuffs. and finally we all going back to home and having great time with family..by the way i already have a to do list starting from tomorrow.. always been thinking for unnecessary things that make my life miserable. happy holiday to all!!!!



to do list
  1. C proggramming (FYP forever)
  2. Otcl language (its all about FYP)
  3. taking my little brother to sport team park
  4. applying for Industrial training
  5. house keeping for sure!







No comments: