Saturday, February 2, 2008

My first Words

hi.. my fingers start playing with the keyboard gently and.. this is the first word i got in my mind hehe.. i wish i could have my own little world and there! i got it finally.. this new blog where ican express my thoughts and having little dicussion with my self.. sounds scary isn't it? by the way, i`m not a phsycic thats for sure! starting my day chatting with my best friend used -to- be, was really exciting me.. the sadness will always remain in the heart and keep it by my self .. as my life story always start with saddness, it becomes part of me unseparated and soon turn to be a syndrome. not down syndrome but i called it by name "thesaddersyndom"( kah kah kah.. got it from a tv show). Im so blissfull, after years .. my whole life getting better as me grows up. I was woke up from my beautifull dream, where i found me my self standing in the center of million people , and everyone of them looking at me with wholehearted smiling face. Just imagine how i feel.. talking about dream.. too much words to say .. if a picture can show my brain cells fighting each other to vomit out from my head.. its worth more than thousand words. (sigh...)

No comments: